TOP IT AND SOFTWARE KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Selecting the perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming IT event is an important decision. Tech entrepreneur, hyper-growth leader, venture investor, and bestselling author Josh Linkner will bring your event to life with his extensive experience and unique perspective in technology, software, Internet, mobile apps, social media, big data, managed services and the Internet of Things.
Josh Linkner is a five-time tech entrepreneur, and has been an IT leader throughout his career. His first company, founded in 1990, was a VAR / IT reseller. In building this and his second company, founded in 1994, he gained real-world experience in channel sales, distribution, hardware, networking, software, and services. He next founded a ground-breaking Internet company in 1995, developing websites, intranets, e-commerce solutions, and web consulting. The firm was sold to a publicly-traded IT consulting company in 1999, the same year Josh founded his fourth tech company. As the sole founder and eleven-year CEO of ePrize, he hired thousands of technology professionals, built cutting-edge software to power seventy-four of the top one hundred brands, and changed the face of digital marketing. In 2010, he founded Detroit Venture Partners, an early-state venture capital fund investing exclusively in IT companies. For the last twenty-five years, Linkner has been at the forefront of technology and has a deep understanding of the industry.
Linkner has delivered keynotes and/or consulted with many leading IT, software, networking, and technology companies including: Cisco, IBM, TechData, AT&T, Hewlett Packard, Symantec, eBay, Microsoft, Google, Intuit, Intel, and SAP.
An active leader in the field with experience in building tech companies, making IT investments, and speaking to / advising the top brands in the industry, Linkner brings deep industry experience combined with extensive research in the field. Having worked with some of the top IT companies in the world, he has unique perspective, and understands the full value-chain – from managed services to big data, from SaaS to mobile solutions, from hardware to sensors, from the cloud to devices.
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama; especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.