MEDIA AND PUBLISHING
MEET JOSH LINKNER:
5-time tech entrepreneur
New York TIMES
TOP MEDIA AND PUBLISHING KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Selecting the perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming media or publishing event is an important decision. Entrepreneur, hyper-growth leader, venture investor, and bestselling author Josh Linkner will bring your event to life with his extensive experience and unique perspective in media and publishing.
Throughout his career, Josh has served some of the top media and publishing organizations in many capacities. He is a weekly contributor to Inc. Magazine, Forbes, and the Detroit Free Press. Furthermore, he has been featured in countless media outlets in television, radio, and print including CNN, The New York Times, Fox Business, Harvard Business Review, and USA Today. As a tech entrepreneur and keynote speaker, he’s worked with some of the biggest names in media and publishing including: Viacom, ABC, Fast Company, Gannett, AdAge, CNN, ESPN, Financial Times, CBS, Disney, Hearst, Conde Nast, Time Warner, Sony Pictures, Yahoo! and NBC Universal.
The media and publishing industries are in the midst of massive change and transformation, with new technologies and approaches disrupting the old guard. During these challenging, complex, and highly competitive times, proactive reinvention is critical to sustainable success. Josh Linkner brings deep industry experience combined with extensive research in the field. Having worked with some of the top media and publishing organizations in the world, he has unique perspective and understands the inner-workings and language of the industry.
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama; especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.
I’VE HELPED DOZENS OF GLOBAL BRANDS
AND OVER ONE MILLION PEOPLE BECOME MORE INNOVATIVE.
Wait... where'd all the associations go? Click here to find out.