- Two-time NY Times Bestselling Author, Disciplined Dreaming and The Road to Reinvention
- Four-time tech entrepreneur, serving as CEO of each over the last 20+ years
- Top-rated keynote speaker delivering inspiring talks on creativity, innovation, and reinvention
- CEO and Managing Partner of Detroit Venture Partners, helping to rebuild his hometown of Detroit, Michigan
- Founder and former CEO/Chariman of ePrize (largest interactive promotion agency in the world)
- Professional jazz guitarist
- Regular contributor to Inc., Forbes, and the Detroit Free Press
“Josh is a truly special entrepreneur.” -Eric Lefkofsky, CEO, Groupon
“Josh Linkner is a tremendous business leader who has established a successful and sustainable company, as well as a culture that nurtures employees to help them maximize their potential.” – Hon. Jennifer M. Granholm, former governor, State of Michigan
To Josh Linkner, creativity and innovation are the lifeblood of all human progress, and as such, he’s spent his career harnessing the spirit of creative disruption.
His journey has been non-traditional at every step: he’s a professional jazz guitarist, four-time tech entrepreneur, hyper-growth CEO, bestselling author, venture capitalist, and urban reinventor. Today, Josh leads Detroit Venture Partners, helping to rebuild his hometown of Detroit, Michigan, by backing passionate entrepreneurs who can make an impact through their own innovative ideas. He’s been involved in the launch and growth of over 100 businesses and raised over $150 million of venture capital.
He is also a thought leader and top-rated keynote speaker on innovation, creativity, and reinvention. Josh has written two New York Times bestselling books - Disciplined Dreaming: A Proven System to Drive Breakthrough Creativity and The Road to Reinvention: How to Drive Disruption and Accelerate Transformation.
Josh is on a mission to drive creativity, innovation, and reinvention. And yes, he still plays a mean jazz guitar.