- Two-time NY Times Bestselling Author, Disciplined Dreaming and The Road to Reinvention
- Four-time tech entrepreneur, serving as founder and CEO of each, driving a combined exit value of over $200 million
- Top-rated keynote speaker delivering inspiring talks on creativity, innovation, reinvention, and hyper-growth leadership
- Founding Partner of Detroit Venture Partners, helping to rebuild his hometown of Detroit, Michigan
- Founder and former CEO/Chairman of ePrize (largest interactive promotion agency in the world)
- Professional jazz guitarist
- Weekly contributor to Inc. Magazine, Forbes, and the Detroit Free Press
“Josh is a truly special entrepreneur.”
-Eric Lefkofsky, CEO, Groupon
“Josh Linkner is a tremendous business leader.”
-Hon. Jennifer M. Granholm,
Former Governor, State of Michigan
To Josh Linkner, creativity and innovation are the lifeblood of all human progress. As such, he’s spent his career harnessing the power of creative disruption.
His journey has been non-traditional at every step. As the founder and CEO of four tech companies, Josh built his businesses from a blank page into a combined value of over $200 million. As a hyper-growth CEO of over 20 years, he’s used innovative approaches to topple competitors, fight through adversity, and achieve at the highest levels.
In addition to his own startups, Josh has been involved with the launch, growth, or financing of over 100 other companies. He’s helped raise over $150 million of venture capital, and has mentored leaders and entrepreneurs through the struggles of explosive growth. He is the founding partner of Detroit Venture Partners, investing in tech startups as a platform to help rebuild his beloved hometown of Detroit, Michigan.
As the founder and CEO of ePrize, Josh built the largest digital promotions agency in the world, serving 74 of the top 100 brands. Working with many of the most progressive CMO’s in the world, he is a pioneer in digital marketing, winning dozens of awards for groundbreaking innovation at the intersection of technology and advertising.
Josh is an internationally-recognized thought leader and top-rated keynote speaker on innovation, creativity, reinvention, and hyper-growth leadership. His keynotes are focused on not only inspiring audiences, but also sharing actionable strategies to drive meaningful outcomes. Josh has written two New York Times bestselling books – Disciplined Dreaming: A Proven System to Drive Breakthrough Creativity and The Road to Reinvention: How to Drive Disruption and Accelerate Transformation.
Beginning his career as a professional jazz guitarist, Josh brings the same love for improvisation and creative expression to everything he does. He is a weekly contributor to Inc. Magazine, Forbes, and the Detroit Free Press. He has twice been named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and is a President Obama Champion of Change Award recipient.
Josh is on a mission to help people and organizations unleash creativity to maximize full potential. And yes, he still plays a mean jazz guitar.