DRIVE EXPLOSIVE GROWTH.
EXPERT JOSH LINKNER:
5-TIME TECH ENTREPRENEUR
NEW YORK TIMES
#1 MOST BOOKED INNOVATION
LOVER OF GREASY PIZZA
WHAT IF WE COULD ALL BE INNOVATIVE?
IT'S TIME TO UNLOCK YOUR TEAM'S CREATIVE POTENTIAL
Most people think that creativity and innovation are only for a select few. Big bosses, scientists wearing lab coats, billionaire inventors.
But what if every single person at your organization became an innovator? Each team member using creative problem solving to tackle challenges and tapping inventive thinking to fuel growth. Think how powerful your company can become if everyone innovates, every day.
Celebrated tech entrepreneur, New York Times bestselling author, innovation keynote speaker and professional jazz guitarist Josh Linkner has developed a proven system to help you and your team soar by harnessing creativity and innovation.
Innovative companies outperform their competitors. They win the talent war. They drive massive shareholder value. Can you really afford not to cultivate the creative capacity of every team member?
A highly-tuned culture of innovation can be your most powerful competitive edge, and innovation expert Josh Linkner is the ideal guide to help you harness it.
BREATHTAKING PERFORMANCE MEETS BUSINESS RESULTS
Through the gritty experience of a proven startup leader to nearly three decades of research on innovation and hyper-growth leadership, Josh Linkner brings the ideal street cred to inspire your audience.
- Inspiring keynote speaker#1 most booked innovation keynote speaker on the planet.
- 5-time tech entrepreneurFounded, built, and sold five companies for a combined exit value of over $200 million.
- New York Times
bestselling authorThree books – in 14 languages – focused on innovation, hyper-growth leadership, startup thinking, reinvention, and leading transformation.
- Venture capital investorFounding Partner of Detroit Venture Partners. Advised and/or invested in over 100 startups.
- Change AgentUnited States Presidential Champion of Change award recipient. EY Entrepreneur Of The Year… twice.
- Proven thought leaderColumnist: Forbes, Detroit Free Press, Inc. Magazine
- Professional jazz guitaristHarnessing creativity on global stages for 40 years.
- The Voice of CreativityHost of Creative Troublemakers podcast, top innovation and leadership blogger. Over one million social followers.