TOP HEALTHCARE KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Selecting the perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming healthcare event is an important decision. Entrepreneur, hyper-growth leader, venture investor, and bestselling author Josh Linkner will bring your event to life with his extensive experience and unique perspective in healthcare.
Linkner has delivered keynotes and/or consulted with many leading healthcare organizations including: Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Blue Cross Blue Shield, University of Michigan Health System, Eli Lilly, Oakwood Health, Proctor & Gamble, National Hospice Care, GlaxoSmithKline, Exactech, Owens & Minor, and Kimberly Clark. He also serves on the Board of Trustees of Beaumont Health System, one of the top large hospital systems in the US as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
Two factors in healthcare are driving the importance of innovation and creativity. First, the speed of change in new therapies, equipment, and procedures demands practitioners and professionals adapt to fresh, new approaches. Secondly, in this highly regulated field, the need for innovative solutions to complex problems has risen to the level of mission-critical, with life-and-death consequences to real-time challenges. Better outcomes and successful results are driven by innovative approaches in these rapidly-changing and challenging times.
An active leader in the field, serving as trustee for one of the leading healthcare systems, Linkner brings deep industry experience combined with extensive research in the field. Having worked with some of the top healthcare companies in the world, he has unique perspective, and understands the full value-chain – from medical devices and biotech research to the complex payor/payee relationship of insurance coverage. From cutting-edge drug therapies to advanced procedural practices, Linkner brings a fresh perspective to the field of healthcare.
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama; especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.