TOP ASSOCIATION AND CONFERENCE KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Selecting the perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming conference or association event is an important decision. Entrepreneur, hyper-growth leader, and bestselling author Josh Linkner will bring your event to life with his extensive experience and unique perspective in associations and conferences.
Associations gather to learn new ideas and drive members to greater levels of growth and success. Josh Linkner is the perfect opening or closing keynote speaker for your upcoming event. He will both inspire and empower your audience members, not only energizing but also providing practical tools and approaches to drive their individual results. His presentations are moving and electric, but also bring real-world takeaways to equip your group for battle. Josh has spoken to hundreds of associations in all sizes and industries on four continents. He’s delivered powerful keynotes to the most well-respected organizations including: National Association of Realtors®, MPI, US Travel Association, Credit Union National Association (CUNA), International Association of Speaker Bureaus, Visit Orlando, Online Lending Association, Human Resource Professionals Association, Path to Purchase Institute, Inc Magazine’s Leadership Summit, Entrepreneur Organization (EO), Young Presidents Organization (YPO), California Association of Business School Officials, Michigan Travel Association, Institute of Management Accountants, Industry Data Exchange Association, Turnaround Management Association, American Society of Employers, PCMA, Texas Society of Association Executives, and the International Interior Design Association.
Consistently ranked as a top keynote speaker on innovation, creativity, growth, entrepreneurship, and leadership, Josh will craft a customized and powerful experience for your upcoming association event or conference.
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama; especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.
I’VE HELPED DOZENS OF ASSOCIATIONS
AND OVER ONE MILLION PEOPLE BECOME MORE INNOVATIVE.