TRAVEL AND HOSPITALITY
MEET JOSH LINKNER:
5-time tech entrepreneur
New York TIMES
TOP TRAVEL AND HOSPITALITY KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Selecting the perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming travel and hospitality event is an important decision. Entrepreneur, hyper-growth leader, venture investor, and bestselling author Josh Linkner will bring your event to life with his extensive experience and unique perspective in travel and hospitality.
Josh Linkner has served the travel and hospitality world for nearly 20 years, as the CEO of the world’s dominant digital promotions firm, a sought-after consultant, and top-rated keynote speaker. He has worked with some of the leading brands in the field including: Hilton Hotels, United Airlines, Hertz, Intercontinental Group, Delta Airlines, Orbitz, Wyndham, Royal Caribbean, Travelocity, JetBlue, Marriott, American Airlines, and Hyatt.
With brutal competition, unlimited consumer choice, and commoditized offerings, the travel and hospitality industry needs to reinvent. In order to stay relevant and enjoy sustainable growth, innovative approaches to all aspects of the travel business must be adopted. Too many travel brands ended up as road kill like Pan Am. Looking for creative ways to get “heads in beds” or “butts in seats?” Through a blend of inspiring stories and practical tools, Josh Linkner will deliver a powerful keynote to your hotel, airline, cruise ship, rental car, meeting and events, or destination resort company.
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama; especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.
I’VE HELPED DOZENS OF GLOBAL BRANDS
AND OVER ONE MILLION PEOPLE BECOME MORE INNOVATIVE.
Wait... where'd all the associations go? Click here to find out.