TOP CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS (CPG) KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Selecting the perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming CPG event is an important decision. Entrepreneur, hyper-growth leader, venture investor, and bestselling author Josh Linkner will bring your event to life with his extensive experience and unique perspective in CPG marketing and branding.
Josh Linkner built one of the most successful digital marketing companies in the field. He was the sole-founder and CEO of ePrize, the dominant leader in digital promotions. The company grew to service 74 of the top 100 brands, with CPG being the largest category. Throughout his 11 years as CEO, Josh was intimately involved in the brand strategy of many of the world’s leading consumer marketers including: P&G, Coca-Cola, Nike, ConAgra Foods, Colgate-Palmolive, General Mills, Nestlé, Philip Morris, Kraft, Georgia Pacific, Kimberly Clark, Miller Brewing, Whirlpool, Kellogg, Adidas, SC Johnson, Newell Rubbermaid, Dole, Hershey, Clorox, Levi Strauss, Hasbro, and Estée Lauder.
In addition, Linkner has delivered keynotes to many of the top CPG brands including: Johnson & Johnson, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Campbell’s, Coca-Cola, Kimberly Clark, Eli Lilly, Land O’ Lakes, and Heineken.
An active leader in consumer marketing and creating vivid customer engagements, Linkner brings deep industry experience combined with extensive research in the field. He has unique perspective, having worked with some of the top CPG companies in the world, and understands the full value-chain – from R&D to distribution, from marketing and packaging, to talent acquisition and culture.
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama; especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.