TOP AUTOMOTIVE AND MANUFACTURING KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Selecting the perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming automotive or manufacturing event is an important decision. Entrepreneur, hyper-growth leader, venture investor, and bestselling author Josh Linkner will bring your event to life with his extensive experience and unique perspective in automotive and manufacturing.
As a native Detroiter, automotive and manufacturing has been in Josh’s blood since childhood. His grandfather was a lifelong GM executive, and he has deep roots in the automotive sector, growing up with suppliers, partners, dealers, and distributors as close friends. Throughout his career as a tech entrepreneur and keynote speaker, he’s worked with some of the biggest brands in automotive and manufacturing including: Ford Motor Company, Visteon, US Steel, General Motors, Chrysler, Daimler Benz, Mazda, Nissan, Lear Corporation, GE, Steelcase, Automotive Fleet and Leasing Association, Faurecia, and Toyota.
In addition, Linkner has delivered energizing keynotes to many manufacturing and automotive association conferences, dealer groups and industry events, as well as global suppliers and smaller manufacturers alike.
The automotive and manufacturing sectors are in the midst of massive change and transformation. During these challenging, complex, and highly competitive times, proactive reinvention and creative disruption are critical to sustainable success. Josh Linkner contributes deep industry experience combined with extensive research in the field. Having worked with some of the top auto brands and manufacturers in the world, he has unique perspective and understands the full value-chain – from raw materials and supply chain, to marketing and distribution, to talent acquisition and culture.
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama; especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.