TOP FINANCE KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Finance is a field that goes far beyond administration. At the core, CFOs, Controllers, VPs of Finance, and other financial leaders are in place to help make better decisions and drive financial performance. So when it’s time to select a keynote speaker for your upcoming event, you need to make sure the ROI is substantial. You need someone who can energize and transform, inspire and elevate. A proven leader and CEO for over two decades, Josh Linkner will help you drive meaningful outcomes with his extensive experience and unique perspective in hyper-growth leadership and finance.
In addition to being an award-winning entrepreneur, Josh Linkner is a venture capitalist. As the founding partner of Detroit Venture Partners, he has significant depth of knowledge and experience in the financial arena. He understands the language, thought-processes, and best practices of the finance function and has worked with CFOs, bankers, and investors on numerous complex financial transactions. Accordingly, Josh has the experience to not only fire up your team, but also drive real results for your audience. Unlike other speakers who lack real-world experience, Josh brings decades of financial management and performance to the stage.
Linkner has delivered powerful keynotes for many finance-related events. He’s given talks for large accounting firms, CFO conferences, banking events, insurance and risk management conferences, even public-sector finance events. He is an ideal fit for audiences of financial professionals, since he brings a balance of practical finance experience combined with the drive and creativity of entrepreneurship.
With extensive, personal, and direct experience as a proven leader, there is no better choice for a keynote for you upcoming event. Linkner’s deep knowledge of finance trends and best practices, combined with real-world experience as a veteran CEO, makes him the ideal keynote speaker for your group.
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama; especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.