TOP FINANCIAL SERVICES KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Selecting the perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming financial services event is an important decision. Entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and bestselling author Josh Linkner will bring your event to life with his extensive experience and unique perspective in financial services.
Linkner is the founding partner of Detroit Venture Partners, a $55 million early-stage tech fund helping to rebuild his hometown of Detroit through entrepreneurship. Throughout his twenty-five-year career, he’s raised over $100 million of venture capital and been involved in the funding or launch of over one hundred startups. He was the founder of five tech companies, which sold for a combined exit value of over $200 million. He has deep experience in the venture capital, private equity, and startup finance arenas – from being on both sides of M&A deals to large-scale recaps to funding from seed through Series D financings. He has co-invested with industry giants including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, and Lightbank Capital. Josh has also served leading companies in the finance and insurance industries for more than two decades as the CEO of the dominant interactive promotion agency, a sought-after consultant, and top-rated keynote speaker. Clients include: Citibank, RBS, Visa, Protective Insurance, Manulife, American Express, Bank of America, Quicken Loans, Credit Union National Association (CUNA), Deloitte, Daimler Financial, LevelOne Bank, Discover, Guardian Insurance, MasterCard, and Prudential.
With extensive, personal, and direct experience as a venture capitalist and venture-funded entrepreneur, as well as deep experience in the financial services industry, there is no better choice for a keynote for your upcoming banking, payments, insurance, or investments event. Linkner’s comprehensive knowledge of the trends and best practices combined with an intimate understanding of financial services culture and language makes him the ideal keynote speaker for your event.
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama; especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.