TOP HR KEYNOTE SPEAKER
HR is a field that goes far beyond administration. At the core, Human Resources is responsible for maximizing the impact of people, and empowering them to perform at their best, which is why selecting the right keynote speaker for your upcoming event is critically important. You need someone who can energize and transform, inspire and elevate. A proven leader and CEO for over two decades, Josh Linkner will help you drive meaningful outcomes with his extensive experience and unique perspective in hyper-growth leadership and human resources.
Josh Linkner has the depth and experience to not only fire up your team, but also drive real results through his experience as a bestselling author, entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and CEO. Throughout his career, he has focused on building a high-performance culture as his secret weapon, which in turn has driven tremendous success. His leadership style is energizing, while simultaneously holding his teams accountable for the highest levels of performance. For your group, Josh will bring a fresh perspective on HR and leadership to your group, drawing on insights from entrepreneurs, jazz musicians, and industry giants.
As a bestselling author, Josh Linkner has been published extensively on the topics of cutting-edge approaches to human resource, leadership, and culture.
Here are a few of his notable articles in the field:
- INC: 7 Steps to a Culture of Innovation
- FORBES: 8 Ways to Undermine Yourself As A Leader
- INC: 11 Leadership Lessons from Jazz Musicians
- FORBES: Why Paying More For A+ Talent is A Bet I’d Place Every Time
- FAST COMPANY: ISM’S: What Are The Values Found In Your Company Culture?
- INC: Why the Best Leaders Are Servants, Not Kings
Motivating your team is only half the battle. Getting fired up is great, but you’ll also want your keynote speaker to share practical tools, strategies, and approaches to drive meaningful results. Here are some outcomes Josh has delivered for HR professionals:
- Ability to challenge assumptions and conventional wisdom
- Courage to foster responsible risk-taking
- Creative strategies to attracting and retaining top talent
- The other side of HR: innovative approaches to maximize performance
- Leveraging of the innovation process to all aspects of leadership and culture
- Development of “everyday creativity” to attack business problems of all sizes
- Fostering a high-performance culture
- Leading Millennials – tapping into the psychology of this generation in order to drive better outcomes
With extensive, personal, and direct experience as a proven leader, there is no better choice for a keynote for your upcoming event. Linkner’s deep knowledge of HR trends and best practices, combined with real-world experience as a veteran CEO, makes him the ideal keynote speaker for your group.
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama; especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.