#1 MOST BOOKED INNOVATION
5-TIME TECH ENTREPRENEUR
NEW YORK TIMES
Innovation Keynote Speaker
READY FOR A CREATIVE UPGRADE?
every member of your team expressing to inventive thinking to fuel growth.
each person using creative problem solving to tackle tough challenges.
your audience inspired, entertained, and energized.
Josh Linkner delivers inspiring and actionable keynotes to drive meaningful outcomes worldwide. He is the perfect balance of energizing and practical, entertaining and result-focused, fun and impactful. As an innovation keynote speaker, New York Times Bestselling Author, successful five-time entrepreneur, venture capitalist, national columnist and well-respected jazz musician, Josh blends deep, real-world experience with a magnetic stage presence to help people and organizations thrive. Every keynote is customized to drive the biggest possible impact, combining engaging stories, gorgeous visuals, and practical techniques that push audiences to jumpstart their creative energy and solve challenges in fresh, innovative ways.
LET’S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.
I’m AN INNOVATION KEYNOTE SPEAKER, AUTHOR, AND MUSICIAN. AND YOU?
Hey there, great to meet you.
I help organizations who are struggling to keep up with competitive threats, overwhelmed with the pace of change, and craving innovative approaches to growth.
As someone who has spent 30 years building companies, disrupting industries, and driving change, I’d love to team up to inspire your audience. Don’t worry, I’ll also make sure they leave better equipped to grow and win.
There’s nothing I love more than energizing an audience and moving them to action.
(shhh... don’t tell my wife Tia. I love her too, but man...I just live for firing up a crowd as an innovation keynote speaker.)
TOPICS AND OUTCOMES
I’ve delivered over 1000 keynotes and have the frequent flyer miles to prove it. Yet, as an innovation keynote speaker, I’ve never given the same presentation twice.
For each opportunity, I start with a blank canvas. I take the time to learn about your objectives, audience, and business. My team and I do a bunch of research (while guzzling coffee and eating pizza) to handcraft my presentation for your specific needs.
That said, here are a few examples of keynotes I’ve delivered in the past to give you a sense for what to expect (click on any topic to learn more):
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama, especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.