VENTURE CAPITAL AND PRIVATE EQUITY
MEET JOSH LINKNER:
5-time tech entrepreneur
New York TIMES
VENTURE CAPITAL AND
PRIVATE EQUITY EXPERT
TOP VENTURE CAPITAL AND PRIVATE EQUITY KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Selecting the perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming venture capital or private equity event is an important decision. Entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and bestselling author Josh Linkner will bring your event to life with his extensive experience and unique perspective in venture capital and private equity.
Linkner is the founding partner of Detroit Venture Partners, a $55 million early-stage tech fund helping to rebuild his hometown of Detroit through entrepreneurship. Throughout his twenty-five-year career, he’s raised over $100 million of venture capital and been involved in the funding or launch of over one hundred startups. He was the founder of five tech companies, which sold for a combined exit value of over $200 million. He has deep experience in the venture capital, private equity and startup finance arenas – from being on both sides of M&A deals, to large-scale recaps, to funding from seed through Series D financings. He has co-invested with industry giants including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, and Lightbank Capital. Additionally, Josh has delivered keynotes at dozens of venture and PE events including: Ohio Venture Association, Edison Ventures Leadership Summit, Michigan Growth Symposium, ACG Capital Summit, Turnaround Management Association, Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association, Inc. Magazine’s GrowCo, and Startup Miami. He has also spoken to many major financial institutions from banks to wealth management to credit card processors.
With extensive, personal, and direct experience as a venture capitalist and venture-funded entrepreneur, there is no better choice for a keynote for your upcoming venture capital or private equity event. Linkner’s deep knowledge of the trends and best practices combined with an intimate understanding of the VC/PE culture and language makes him the ideal keynote speaker for your event.
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama; especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.