MEET JOSH LINKNER:
5-time tech entrepreneur
New York TIMES
TOP R&D KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Innovation is the single most important ingredient for sustainable success, and it’s fueled by research and development. Relying on previous breakthroughs is a surefire path to obsolescence, while the best organizations invest in ongoing R&D to drive forward progress. Selecting the ideal keynote speaker for your upcoming R&D event will pay dividends for years to come, when you audience is both inspired and empowered. A proven R&D leader and CEO for over two decades, Josh Linkner will help you drive meaningful outcomes with his extensive experience and unique perspective in creativity, innovation, and organizational transformation.
Josh Linkner has the depth and experience to not only fire up your team, but also drive real results through his experience as a bestselling author, entrepreneur, venture capitalist, jazz musician, and CEO. He has been at the head of game-shifting innovations, including launching five disruptive tech companies himself. Linkner is the perfect fit for your upcoming research and development event, since he is a globally recognized expert in innovation and applied creativity. As a venture capitalist, he’s been at the cutting-edge of innovative inventions and has a front row seat to witness new entrepreneurs working to disrupt the old guard.
Josh is a two-time New York Times Bestselling Author of three books – Disciplined Dreaming: A Proven System to Drive Breakthrough Creativity, The Road to Reinvention: How to Drive Disruption and Accelerate Transformation, and Hacking Innovation: The New Growth Model from the Sinister World of Hackers.
Josh has been published extensively on cutting-edge approaches to R&D and innovation. Here are a few of his notable articles in the field:
Motivating your R&D team is only half the battle. Getting fired up is great, but you’ll also want your keynote speaker to share practical tools, strategies, and approaches to drive meaningful results. Here are some outcomes Josh has delivered to help R&D leaders:
- Challenge assumptions and conventional wisdom
- Build courage to foster responsible risk-taking
- Leverage the innovation process to all aspects of leadership and culture
- Develop “everyday creativity” to attack business problems of all sizes
- Deploy innovation to reimagine processes, drive efficiency, and improve operation
- Uncover fresh R&D approaches for reinvention and growth
With extensive, personal, and direct experience as a proven innovation leader, there is no better choice for a keynote for your upcoming event. Linkner’s deep knowledge of R&D trends and best practices, combined with real-world experience as a veteran CEO, makes him the ideal keynote speaker for your group.
RIGHT FIT? YOU TELL ME.
DELIVERING A KEYNOTE IS REALLY, REALLY FUN.
BUT THERE'S MORE.
I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE...
- That great keynotes are the right balance of fun and practical; entertaining and substance.
- The only reason to give a keynote is to move people to action. If people don’t leave better, I failed.
- A great keynote is about the audience, not the speaker. Keynote speaking is an act of service, not boastfulness.
- Nobody wants a canned speech. Wouldn’t you prefer content that is custom-crafted for your audience?
- Life’s too short for drama; especially from your speaker. You deserve a zero-maintenance, white glove service experience.
- The real measure of a keynote: how much impact remains in six months? Or two years? I focus on crafting keynotes that count.
I’VE HELPED DOZENS OF GLOBAL BRANDS
AND OVER ONE MILLION PEOPLE BECOME MORE INNOVATIVE.
Wait... where'd all the associations go? Click here to find out.